Thursday, August 10, 2006

FAQs

Here are some of the questions and topics which seem to appear most often in emails to me.

Did you spot all of these yourself?
  • No! The idea for this site was born out of discussions with other fans of Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies. We'd dig around for these little hidden gags as a way to enjoy the films on an even deeper level. Others were discovered from places like the LT&MM Cartoon Companion and Tuco's Looney Lists. Many others have been suggested via email from visitors or through the messageboard this blog replaced. Please keep the suggestions coming!

Can I suggest a gag? Or point out corrections to the ones you have?

  • Absolutely! Suggestions and comments like this have helped me make it the site it is today. That is one of the primary reasons for this blog! There is always an open thread on this blog which is where you should submit your contributions.

Do you have many more gags left to add to the site?

  • Yes! I have literally dozens of them which have not been written up yet. In fact I probably have over 100 more to investigate or write up. They are in my notes but for whatever reasons I haven't gotten around to many of them - I may need to capture them yet, may not have the film in my collection yet or may not have had the time to add it. Sadly, this site is strictly being done for the fun of it and so often the "real world" limits the time I have for this.

1 Comments:

At 9:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can you get screen shots of some of these toons without the toons being released on video? There are many of these that people are trying to find including myself, but have yet to get on DVD. Is there a place to buy these?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home